SEEDERS CAPITAL FOR PROPERTY AND TRADE SERVICES LTD, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11868281 whose registered office is at Regus - London St Paul's, St. Martin's Le Grand, London, EC1A 4EN (‘Square Seven’, ‘Us’, or ‘We’ (which shall also refer to Affiliates)) set out the following terms and conditions which govern use of www.square-seven.com (the ‘Platform’) by a registered residential or commercial property buyer or developer (or a non-registered visitor as the case may be) (‘You’ or ‘Your’).
These Terms incorporate all the applicable Square Seven Legal Policies made available on the Platform by this reference (collectively called the ‘Agreement’) and shall apply to You. By using our Platform, You expressly agree to be bound by these terms. You should read the terms carefully and ensure that You understand their effect before proceeding to use the Platform. If You disagree with any part of the terms, do not use the Platform. If You violate these terms, We may terminate Your use of the Platform, bar You from future use of the Platform and/or take appropriate legal action against You.
To the extent that any terms in here conflict with any terms in the Developer Member Service Terms or the Buyer Member Service Terms, the Developer Member Service Terms or the Buyer Member Service Terms as applicable to You, shall prevail.
- You may view Platform pages, download Platform pages for caching purposes only, and print Platform pages (excluding images). You agree that You are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Platform for Your own personal, non-commercial use (other than uses permitted by the terms) and that You shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on the Platform for any purpose other than this.
- You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- Without express permission in writing, You must not establish a link on or to our Platform in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permissions without notice.
- The content on this Platform is Our property or the property of our suppliers/ licensors and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Changes to our Square Seven Platform
- We may update our Platform from time to time and may change the content and functionality at any time. We do not guarantee that our Platform, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions or kept up-to-date at all times but We try our very best.
Changes to these terms
- We reserve the right to make reasonable modifications to these terms at any time without notice by posting the changes on this page. You agree that We will treat Your continued use of the Platform as acceptance of these terms as may be amended from time to time.
The following uses of the Platform (and the material on the Platform) are
- Any sale, sub-licensing, rental, distribution, public exploitation and any republication (including republication on another website), posting, framing, reverse engineering or modification of or creation of derivative works from the Platform (unless You own or control the relevant rights in the material). Notwithstanding this, You may redistribute Our newsletter in electronic form to any person.
- You must not use the Platform in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Platform or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Platform; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use the Platform to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Platform without Our express written consent.
- You must not use the Platform to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the Platform for any purposes related to marketing without Our express written consent.
- The following uses of the Platform (and the material on the Platform) are strictly prohibited:
- Unless otherwise stated, We or Our licensors are the exclusive owners of the Intellectual Property Rights in the Platform and the material on the Platform which are copyright protected and reserved to Us. Under no circumstances should any part of the Our services or materials be reproduced, copied, re-sold, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded or passed on for free use by You in any way without Our written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms (or Your separate user terms). We do not grant any express or implied right to You under any of our trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
- IP Licence
- Data Protection
- We do not promise that the Platform will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Platform or any content, search or link on it.
- The Platform and its content are delivered on an ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ basis. We cannot ensure that files You download from the Platform will be free of Viruses or contamination or destructive features.
- We will not be liable for losses of any kind arising from the use of this Platform, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. We disclaim any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third-party users in connection with or otherwise related to Your use of the Platform.
Hyperlinks and Search Results
- The Platform may contain hyperlinks or produce search results that reference or link to third party websites throughout the World Wide Web. These are provided for Your ease of reference only and We do not endorse such websites or accept any responsibility for the content of such websites and cannot therefore guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in them is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive or that they will not contain Viruses or otherwise impact Your computer. By using the Platform to search for, or link to, another website, You agree and understand that You may not make any claim against Us for any Losses, whatsoever, resulting from Your use of the Platform to obtain search results or to link to another website.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness, validity or accuracy of the information published on our Platform;
- that the material on the Platform is kept up-to-date; or
- that the Platform or any service on the Platform will remain available. We reserve the right without liability to You, to discontinue or alter any or all of our Services, and to stop publishing our Platform, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all conditions, warranties (including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), representations or other terms which may apply to our Platform or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We do not warrant or represent:
Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Clause 11 and elsewhere under our Square Seven Legal Policies are subject to Clause 11.1 and, govern all liabilities arising hereunder, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in any applicable Developer Member Service Terms or the Buyer Member Service Terms .
- To the extent that our Platform is provided to You to any extent free of charge, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to You for any losses, whether in contract, tort
(including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if
foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Platform; or
- use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Platform; or,
- event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- a Virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Platform or to Your downloading of any content from it, or on any website linked to it.
- We will not be liable to You in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill).
If it turns out that a particular provision is not enforceable, this will not affect any other provision.
Third Party Rights
These terms govern the relationship between You and Us and do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
Law and Jurisdiction
All these terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and any disputes arising in relation to these terms and/or the Platform are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.